Thank you for your interest in working for Covenant Trust Company®.
Administration & Operations Assistant (Non-exempt, Part-Time).
Under general supervision, the Administration and Operations Assistant is responsible for data entry, document tracking, following up with clients and internal staff, various account reconciliations, and physical and electronic filing and file maintenance. This position supports both the administration and operations teams and is integral to the success of both.
- Updates and maintains trust accounts and files,
- Ensures accuracy of account information within the trust accounting system,
- Opens new accounts for clients,
- Tracks and verifies routine and non-routine bills, invoices, cash distributions and receipts, including but not limited to setting up remittance and collecting appropriate documentation for cash movement,
- Reconciles various internal and external accounts,
- Processes and tracks various documents, some of which are legal and/or confidential,
- Prepares reports, forms, letters, and documents that require tracking for return receipt,
- Some college
- Two years of related office experience
- Knowledge of accounting and business practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong organizational and clerical skills with attention for detail
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
To apply, please send your resume to Jane Westerfield, HR Director, at
Covenant Trust Company is a non-depository trust company chartered in 1988 and regulated by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Banking. Our shareholders are the Evangelical Covenant Church, Covenant Ministries of Benevolence, and North Park University.
Our mission is to provide effective legacy planning and financial management services to our clients.